- One time we walked by some rosemary and I showed Graham how to bend over and smell its wonderful fragrance. When we're walking, he now often bends over and sniffs various bushes and plants.
- Last week Graham came running in the front door (I was about to water my flowers) with a bunch of flowers in his fist and a clump of dirt and roots hanging down.
- Graham calls the stuffed dog he sleeps with "Razz," which is our dog's name.
- On Monday night we went to hear my mom's choir group sing. Graham played and looked at books. At a quiet moment, Graham said, "giraffe!" loudly.
- Graham loves to spot birds. At the zoo, he was just as excited to see a normal everyday bird as he was about any other animal.
- Graham wakes up happy every morning asking for his Dada. :)
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Cute Things Graham Does
Just some things I don't want to forget....