Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Few Sweet Graham-isms

Graham says some things in his own cute way as he learns new words, I just want to write them down so I don't forget! (I know this may not be interesting to anyone else.)

Momo = Elmo
Maymay = Mater (from Cars)
Jagee = Tractor
Bowbow = elbow
bussy = bus
ish = finished

If you ask Graham, "what's your name?" He very enthusiastically replies, "ME!" We are working on saying Graham. He always refers to himself as me. One of his favorite sayings is, "up, up high me!"

Graham has such a good sense of humor. He new favorite thing is to put something in the wrong place (like maybe a puzzle piece) and then grin and say, "no!" and put it where it's supposed to go.

Graham is still in the stage of saying no to almost any question. Not just once but usually several times like this, "Oh no. No. No." Often he says no to things he actually wants. We are figuring it out. :)

That's all I can think of right now. We are like most parents in that we think everything he does is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment