Sunday, August 26, 2012

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks and 3 days
How big is the baby? About 2 pounds, 14 inches
Are you in maternity clothes? Yes! I can only wear a couple of my regular tops. I also enjoy wearing Chad's t-shirts around the house. :)
How do you feel physically? I feel great but I'm starting to feel big and bump into things! I've had a lot of heartburn lately and restless legs (at night), but besides that I can't complain.
Sleep? I'm back to napping every day! I don't know why I can't seem to get through the day without it. I've been sleeping pretty good at night.
Miss anything? Caffeine. 
Feeling movement of the baby? Oh my, she moves SO MUCH! She never seems to stop and even keeps me up sometimes at night. It's making me a little nervous about what an active baby she's going to be.
Food cravings? Sweets, fruits, cereal.
Gender of the baby? It's a GIRL! 
Mood? I am having a blast preparing for our baby girl. I'm enjoying every moment. I've started to get a bad case of baby fever! Every infant I see makes my heart flutter and then melt. I just can't wait to have a newborn of my own to love on. 

*I'll try to take a belly pic soon. :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment