Friday, May 11, 2012

12 Weeks


Still no pictures....sorry. I am not really a huge fan of preggo pictures because I always just feel so fat and ugly but I promise I will eventually post some. Some

How far along? 12 weeks 1 day - I'm almost to that 2nd trimester!!
How big is the baby? A little over 2 inches long - about the size of a lime
Are you in maternity clothes? Definitely in maternity pants. I wore my regular jeans earlier this week and decided it would be the last time, I was so uncomfortable! I can still wear regular shirts though and regular pants if they are stretchy. 
How do you feel physically? I'm feeling better and better! No more sickness (unless I wait too long to eat something). Still tired, but not nearly as much. 
Sleep? Still napping some. I'm having a harder time sleeping through the night though, not sure why.
Miss anything? I'm definitely still missing my caffeine! I allow myself ONE very small cup of coffee every morning and that's it. I so want more, especially in the afternoons. 
Feeling movement of the baby? Not yet, can't wait!
Food cravings? Watermelon and other juicy cold fruits, bean burritos, spicy foods
Gender of the baby? Still don't know! Hoping to find out soon. 
Mood? I am so very thankful to be a mom. I just love taking care of Graham all day and can't wait to know this little one too. Will they be similar? Very different? I can't wait to find out. What an amazing blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment