Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home again, and glad!

This Christmas season has been crazy busy for us but very fun and full of new memories! Graham, my mom and I had a wonderful trip to Searcy to visit my grandparents. I even got to visit with my Uncle Mick, Aunt Jill, and their boys who I don't get to see very often. The car trip was rough (as it usually is for us!) but it was definitely worth all the family time. Everyone just fell in love with Graham, and he warmed up to everyone and did all his tricks. We got home the Thursday before Christmas.

Later that week Graham developed a case of hand, foot, and mouth disease. Aside from a bad rash and being fussy it really wasn't too bad. He's almost all better now. Saturday we had our usual Christmas Eve bash at my other grandparents' house in Azle. Have I ever mentioned how much I love playing games with my dad's side of the family??? We also had a fun gift exchange.

We spent Christmas morning at home just the three of us. Graham got a new play table and chairs from Santa, which he LOVES and ate his Christmas breakfast at. We headed out to Kaufman later that day to hang out with my parents and brothers. It was such a blessing to us to get to spend a few days with them. Graham got a lot of cool toys from family - thanks everyone!

And now we're back home. As much as we've had a great time, it really is nice to be back home! The next few days will consist of grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, and getting Graham back on his usual schedule. There's no place like home! What a blessing.

I was bad and didn't take many pictures over the holiday, but I will post the ones I did take soon. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment