Things I'm Not Good At:
- Getting up early: I always have good intentions, but it rarely happens. :(
- Completing projects: I often start with enthusiasm and lose steam.
- Exercising: this is just embarrassing, but yeah....hasn't happened in months.
- Letting things go: regrets sometimes haunt me.
- Confrontation: there aren't many things I hate more. I often avoid it at all costs!
- Staying off of my smart phone: it's an addiction.
- Keeping the housework caught up: thankfully I am now blessed to have someone to help me with this one!
Things I'm Good At:
- Spending quality time with people: it's very important to me.
- Clothes Shopping: I enjoy putting together things that work for me a good price.
- Inviting people over: love it, anytime.
- Trying new things: I'm game!
- Cheering up Graham or Chad: I (usually) know just how to make the world right again.
- Making our home comfortable: it's my pleasure.
- Making new friends: I'm always pleased to have one more!