Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Molly's Room...Finally!

When I was pregnant with Molly and I found out that I was having a baby girl, I immediately started to get excited about planning a super cute room for her. But in the midst of packing up a container and moving to Africa (no big deal) I haven't quite been able to put it all together. You can look here to see all of the projects I had going when I was pregnant. Now that we are finally settled for good I have been anxious to put it all together. 

While we were still in the US we knew what house we would be moving into here in Uganda, and that it had 4 bedrooms. I wanted to dedicate one room to toys, playing, and homeschool, but I still wanted the kids to have their own rooms AND have a guest room. So I decided Molly's room would double as the guest room. 


All of the furniture and the rug came from Ikea. The storage baskets are from Pottery Barn Kids. 


I made the curtains, crib sheets, and changing pad covers myself....with a little help. :)


The plaque was a gift from my friend Tara.



I got this ideas for the embroidery hoops and bow board from Pinterest. My dad made the wooden letters for me.



The bird prints came from Etsy.


The bedding came from Target.



And the wreath was a gift from my friend Jessica.

I just love how it turned out! The only thing I hate is the ugly red painted concrete floor, but I can't do much about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment