Thursday, February 14, 2013

Me and My Valentine

In honor of Valentine's Day I am posting some of my favorite pics of me and my valentine. We sure have had some fun times together! I'm looking forward to many more! 

*Note: these pictures are mostly 2007-the present. I was too lazy to look up some older pics. :) But we have been together since late 2003 and had our first Valentines together in 2004!

We used to take pics with our dog before we had kids.


Enjoying a cappucino in Italy, Christmas 2007!


San Giminiano:


St. Simons Island. So many happy memories:


Cinque Terre (we used to love traveling together, before we had kids. Well, we still do! We just don't have the time/money):


Hiking in Switzerland. We love hiking together. 


St. Simons Island:


Vacationing in New Zealand:


Ice hiking in NZ:



Snow! I was about 6 mo preggo with Graham in this pic. 


And then there were 3!


St. Simons Island is even more fun now with little ones!



Pumpkin patch fun! Graham still talks about it. I was about 8 mo pregnant with Molly:


And then there were 4:




No comments:

Post a Comment