Monday, July 16, 2012

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 weeks and 4 days
How big is the baby? 10 and 1/2 inches, 3/4 of a pound
Are you in maternity clothes? Yes, mostly. A lot of my regular shirts are now too short in the front but there are several I can still wear. 
How do you feel physically? I feel really great! I've been more hungry than I was. 
Sleep? Sleeping well. I'm still napping a few days a week. I seem to tire out pretty easily lately. 
Miss anything? Not really, but I'd enjoy more caffeine.
Feeling movement of the baby? Yes! I love to feel her kicks throughout the day. It's wonderful to be constantly reminded that she's there, and that she's doing all right. 
Food cravings? Cold fruit especially watermelon, sweets, refried beans. 
Gender of the baby? It's a GIRL! We had thought for about 3 weeks that it was a boy, but we now know for sure that its a girl. You can read about it here
Mood? Now that things are finally slowing down a bit for us, I feel like I'm a lot less stressed. I'm started to really get excited about this baby, now that I have time to think about it! Planning for a baby girl has got to be one of the funnest things I've ever done. 

Here Molly and me at 21 weeks:


While we were on vacation this past week I bought her this adorable outfit from a local boutique. My first purchase for baby girl! Shopping for her is so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment