Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life Lately

Here's what new with the Allens: Graham and I are taking every opportunity to enjoy this weather; the kind of weather where you can go outside and enjoy nature any time of day. Including: regular trips to various playgrounds, the zoo, daily walks, and daily playtime in the backyard. We are also enjoying random get-togethers with friends and family and our play group. Graham is really enjoying speech, to him it is just more playtime.

I have been spending some of my free time (when G is asleep) filling orders for my etsy shop (click here to check that out, if you haven't already!) and coming up with several fun new designs. Chad has some wonderful news: beginning in January he will begin teaching part-time as an adjunct professor at Dallas Baptist University. We are so thankful that this opportunity has come our way!

We are looking forward to a mini-getaway next week when we will travel to Atlanta, GA Wednesday-Sunday for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I have a feeling that spending several restful days with loved ones will be just what the doctor ordered. However.....I can't say that I am looking forward to the 2 hour plane ride with a squirmy, 30 lb, 19 month old on my lap....not to complain or anything! :)

I took this sweet boy to get his hair cut today (he did so good! Hardly any crying!) and he looked so handsome afterwards so I snapped some pictures. By the way, getting pictures of him these days is really quite difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment