Monday, August 16, 2010

Back Home

Well, we got home from our vacation last night. We are so glad to be home! We really enjoyed our time at St. Simons. We had a lot of fun hanging out with my family last week. We played a lot of our favorite game: peanut, took a lot of walks on the beach, went sailing, enjoyed many wonderful meals together, and we all got hooked on the show LOST (my parents brought season 1 on DVD).












Graham has been changing and growing all the time! He is rolling over pretty easily now, although he doesn't like it when he gets stuck on his tummy. We're not quite ready for him to become mobil! He has just recently started rubbing his eyes when he's sleepy. He's really trying hard to put his feet in his mouth! He has
also gotten to where he doesn't ever want to lay his head back. He really wants to be standing or sitting up most of the time (with help, of course).











Chad has gone back to work today and Graham and I are getting back into our regular routine of playing, doing chores, and running errands. It's crazy to think that if I was going back to work this year, today would be my first day back. What a blessing to get to stay home and take care of Graham!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun with your family! I know I had a lot of fun with ya'll too! I hope you enjoy your first year off of school. I know that is such a blessing to you and it will be a huge blessing for Graham too! Ya'll have fun! Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete