Thursday, August 29, 2013

Potty Trained!

It has been almost a year since I tried potty training Graham the first time. I have wanted to try again since then....but then I had a baby....then we were traveling for 2 months....then we moved to Africa....and to be honest I was scared! It had gone so badly the first time that I was terrified to try again. But if there is one thing I have learned about Graham its that he likes to learn things in his own timing, and you can't push it. 

So now that we are finally HOME and settled I decided it was time to try again (although I still didn't want to!). But this time was totally different. Within the first day he started telling me when he needed to go and using the potty. We are still working on #2....TMI...but for the most part he is doing super great and I am super proud! I am so glad to have only one child in diapers. 

What a big boy, way to go Graham!


1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered where to put my underwear while sitting on the toilet... :)

    Way to go, G!

    ReplyDelete