Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Decorating

This post is late...but better late than never!

I LOVE getting a real Christmas tree. It smells so good and it just reminds me of my childhood Christmases. I was pretty upset when my parents bought a fake Christmas tree. Chad and I always really enjoy picking out our tree and decorating it. Its been even more fun since Graham was born, and this year was better than ever since he understands and enjoys what is going on!

As soon as we were able (with a 2 year old and a newborn baby) we made the trip to Lowe's to pick out our tree.



Graham had so much fun pulling out decorations and "helping."



Chad taught him how to hang ornaments on the tree. He really had fun for about 5 ornaments and then his little 2 year old attention span was over. :)



I sure do love these two! I'm looking forward to many more special Christmases with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment