Friday, June 22, 2012

Swim Lessons

For the past two weeks Graham and I have been taking a mommy and me swim class. It took place at Ms. Jody's house, a woman who attends our church. She was a wonderful instructor! What made it even more fun was taking the class with two of my close friends: Tara and her son Jaxon, and Jessica and her son Max. Graham and I both had so much fun! All I have heard from him constantly is: "wawa! (water) Ja! (Jaxon) Baby! (Max)." Over and over. Graham learned some very important skills like kicking his legs on command, holding onto the pool wall, walking along the steps and in and out of the pool by himself, and holding his breath under water while kicking. By the end he could hold his breath under water for up to 7 seconds! It was a blast and I sure am proud of my little fish!

Here is the front and back of his certificate. I can't figure out how to turn them.




My mom took these two pictures but unfortunately Graham wasn't very happy the day she was there and had a hard time getting a good shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment