Monday, June 4, 2012

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks and 4 days
How big is the baby? 4 inches long
Are you in maternity clothes? I can still wear my regular shirts! My regular bathing suits don't fit though, I'm really glad I got a maternity one.
How do you feel physically? I'm feeling back to my normal, usual self which feels wonderful!
Sleep? I've been sleeping really well. Still taking the occasional nap when I need to.
Miss anything? Can't think of anything....
Feeling movement of the baby? Not yet.
Food cravings? Cereal, fresh fruit, I am feeling really grossed out by lunchmeat and sometimes chicken 
Gender of the baby? It's a BOY! 
Mood? I'm so happy and excited. It's fun to be able to do some real planning now that we know it's a boy. We are getting ready to move so we're SUPER busy, but I'm feeling great and it's fun!

I made my first purchase for Baby Boy! It's a kit to make a felt appliqué stocking like this:


I made this one for Graham when I was pregnant with him:


I worked on it off and on for more than a year. I have only about 7 months to finish the one for the new baby before Christmas - hope I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. OK! I so thought you were naming him Ryan! :) Will you announce the name beforehand?!

    ReplyDelete