Monday, April 23, 2012

9 weeks


I got this idea from a friend's blog. I hope she won't mind my using it. I thought it would be a good way to keep track of my pregnancy. I had a doctor's appointment today and my due date got changed from November 22nd to November 27th which didn't surprise me much. She did an ultrasound and the baby looked very healthy, with a good strong heartbeat. We got to see the sweet little profile. I will usually include a belly picture with these posts but there isn't much point in taking one now, since there is no baby bump to speak of yet. 

How far along? 9 weeks and 4 days
How big is the baby? Nearly an inch long, about the size of a grape
Are you in maternity clothes? I am wearing some maternity pants, they are just more comfortable. Most of my pants still fit though.
How do you feel physically? Pretty sick and tired...but happy!
Sleep? Yes, too much! I've been taking naps almost daily and sleeping pretty well at night too. 
Miss anything? Blue cheese dressing, having as much caffeine as I want.
Feeling movement of the baby? Not yet.
Food cravings? Fruits and salads, avocado, and Taco Bueno bean burritos!
Gender of the baby? Don't know yet. I'm hoping for a girl. :)
Mood? I feel extremely blessed and happy to have this baby. I love him or her so much already!

2 comments:

  1. November 27 is my birthday! That will be easy to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my dad's birthday too! But to avoid what happened with Graham, I'm going to be induced at least a week early. So I know I won't make it until then. :)

    ReplyDelete