Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Party!

This year I decided to host a costume Halloween Party for Graham and all his little friends. We had such a great time! I loved seeing all of the costumes. We ate snacks, did a craft, and just played and visited. It must be noted, however, that Graham did not enjoy having so many people over and he did not enjoy having to share his toys. So I spent a quite a bit of my time holding and comforting him. Oh! And he did not appreciate me wanting to hold all the other babies! I wish I had taken more pictures, but here are a few I did snap.

My friend Cassie and her two little ones Hadley and Hendrix (pirate):
















My friend Jessica and her son Max (piece of sushi...I know - adorable right?!):



















My friend Tenille with her baby girl Audrey (owl):






















My friend Jessica and her girls Camille (fairy princess) and Megan (lion):















My friend Angela and her kids Riley (princess) and Linden (dinosaur):















My friend Erin and her daughter Macy (bumblebee). Baby Reid was sleeping in his car seat.















Graham (farmer) and Jaxon (popeye). I can't believe I actually got a picture of both of them looking at the camera!















Linden, Riley, Cami, and Meg swinging:















The cutest farmer you've ever seen:















Thanks for coming everyone! We had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment