Friday, August 5, 2011

Look what he's been up to...

Lately I feel like I'm always one step behind my little guy. I'm always finding new places that he has been "exploring." Like recently I was doing laundry. When I lifted the clothes out of the hamper in Graham's room, this is what I found at the bottom.















Now, I wonder how that got there!















Cooking dinner every afternoon has become a particularly challenging task. Graham is always, literally, "all up in my kitchen!" Here's what the kitchen typically looks like when its all said and done:















These cups are only used for playing with. =) He gets them out several times a day, it's one of his favorite things to do.

Now, take these small instances, times them by about 100, and you'll know what it's like to have a toddler! So fun.

1 comment: