Sunday, July 31, 2011

Graham''s First Haircut

On Saturday morning we took Graham to cool cuts 4 kids for his first haircut. Let me tell you - he did not appreciate it! I could have easily cut it myself, but my good friend Cassie Nickle told me that at this place they give you a cool certificate when your child gets their first haircut, and I couldn't resist getting one for Graham's baby book! I highly recommend cool cuts, they did a great job! Although they are a little pricey, I think it was worth it for a great 1st haircut.

Here's a couple of "before" pictures:






























As soon as we put him in the cool race car he was to sit in, he started crying and didn't stop until it was all over.










































































The "after" picture:













































Doesn't he look so handsome? After his haircut he unfortunately had a nasty fall and got upset all over again. We decided to take him to McDonald's for his first happy meal as a treat. Perhaps he didn't feel well after his fall, but he wouldn't eat any of it! We did, however, get a really cute picture:















Hopefully his next haircut won't be so traumatic! Now that his soft baby curls are gone, he looks a lot less like a baby and a lot more like a big boy. I'm a little sad, but really I think he looks adorable!

3 comments:

  1. I agree - he looks so handsome and so grown up! Hopefully G's future haircuts are less traumatic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he looks like a little man!

    ReplyDelete