Monday, January 17, 2011

9 months!

Wow I can't believe that G is already 9 months old! We had his 9 month wellness visit at the doctor today. He is now 31 inches long (95th percentile) and weighs 22 lbs 13 oz (85th percentile). He is perfectly healthy. The doctor said that my job in the next 3 months is to get ready to have a walking and talking baby! Where did the time go??

Graham has now learned how to crawl, not just army style. Although he still often reverts to army crawling - his old faithful. He pulled himself up to his feet for the first time on Friday. He is really starting to get pretty good at feeding himself bits of table food. The doctor said that we will slowly and naturally transition in the next 3 months from baby food to table food. He is babbling a lot right now (so cute!) and we can't wait for him to begin learning some words. He is at such a fun age right now. I love interacting with him. He's ticklish and has a great sense of humor. He's very active and doesn't have much time for snuggling - he's too busy!

On Friday night we went to Azle for a birthday party (for several family members) at my grandparents' house. It was really good to see everybody! My little 2nd cousin Presley (3 years old) was trying to play with some "my little ponies", and G was constantly bothering her by crawling over and knocking them down. He was on a mission! It was so cute for me to see him playing with the other kids. We went to Kaufman this weekend too to get out of town and see my parents - had a great time! And for once G actually slept really well at their house!

Here is a video of G I downloaded which just shows him doing his typical everyday stuff - playing and exploring. I know that you grandparents our there will enjoy!

1 comment: