Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sitting Up!

Graham has a new trick: he is definitely sitting up on his own now! I am sticking close by though because every once in while he loses his balance and topples over. He is very happy to be able to spend some playtime in this new position! He will be turning 6 months in just a few days. I just can't believe how big he's getting! Chad and I are both so proud of him.


















Funny story: since he makes such a mess splashing in his baby bathtub and can sit up now, I decided to try bathing him in the kitchen sink. He was as slippery as an eel! And he was constantly lunging every which way to try to touch and grab everything in sight. I could not keep a hold of him. He ended up bonking his head on the side of the sink (don't worry, he's OK). But I don't think I'll be doing that again! I think next time I'll put his baby tub in the big bathtub instead of on the counter....hmm, I'll figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment