Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Chad teaches a college class on Wednesday nights this semester, so I had thought that Halloween this year would be Graham and I at home together (we don't really live in a good neighborhood for trick or treating). But then I found out at my bible study that a couple of my friends would be husband-less on Halloween this year as well. We decided to meet up and let our kids trick or treat together. I'm so glad we did because we all ended up having a blast! 

Graham and his little friend Macy were a bit clueless at first as to what to do, but they figured it out pretty quick! Graham couldn't seem to understand that he only got one piece of candy at each house, he kept waiting for more. I loved to hear him say, "tiki teet!" I had so much fun just watching him experience this for the first time. He was exhausted by the time we were done. And I did let him have 2 pieces of candy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment