Here is my list of the top ten things I like about Sweetwater:
10. Doris' Doughnuts - you know you love it!
9. J.P. Cowen Elementary - where I worked my first year of teaching
8. The pool in my parents' backyard. Even though they don't live there anymore, I spent a lot of time at that pool! And the one in V's backyard!
7. The sno cone stand on Hayley Street.
6. Vicki's Gifts - yes, I know it's technically in Roscoe.
5. Tita's Mexican food - it is also in Roscoe now but didn't used to be. There are a lot of restaurants in Sweetwater I like (Gill's, Buck's, Skeet's) but this was my favorite.
4. Playing basketball for the Lady Stangs.
3. Mustang bowl football games - nothing like it.
2. Fourth and Elm Church of Christ
1. All my old friends!