Saturday, September 10, 2011

FINALLY

Today Chad went to Best Buy for me, consulted with the geek squad, and now we are able to upload pictures and videos! I hope you enjoy, I know you will.

In other news, Graham got his first fever this week beginning on Wednesday night. Luckily it was just a 24 hr fever bug, he never had any other symptoms. It was so so sad! I hate to admit this, but as much as I hated for him to be sick, I did enjoy how snugly he was.

Here's a sweet Graham story: Graham loves music and one of his favorite songs is This Little Light of Mine. His favorite part is the "hide it under a bushel...NO!" part. He smiles and laughs and tries to imitate the motions himself. How precious.




























































































































Enjoy! I will upload videos soon...I am tired of uploading for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment