Thursday, February 12, 2015

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks and 4 days
How big is the baby? 3/4 of a pound and 10 1/2 inches long
Are you in maternity clothes? Oh yes and I also enjoy wearing some of Chad's clothes...just around the house of course.
How do you feel physically? HOT! I start sweating at about 8 am and sweat all day. Besides that I feel great.
Sleep? I'm still sleeping pretty well at night even though I'm hot. And now that Molly has mastered "rest time," I've been able to squeeze in a nap a few days a week.
Miss anything? Air conditioning.
Feeling movement of the baby? It's very comforting to feel consistent strong kicks.
Food cravings? Fruit and fruit smoothies. 
Gender of the baby? It's a boy! We are all thrilled.
Mood? I'm very thankful that at our anatomy scan we found out our baby boy is perfectly normal and healthy. We've bought our plane tickets and we're starting to look forward to our furlough and delivery.

Here are some pictures of our baby boy at 20 weeks. Half way there!



Oh, and I'll just go ahead and announce: Baby's name is Finn Christopher, named after his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment