Thursday, January 15, 2015

17 Weeks

When I was pregnant with Molly, I did these pregnancy blogs periodically. But let's face it, I've been a terrible blogger lately. I vow to do better!

So here we go: my first blog about baby #3.

How far along? 17 weeks and 4 days.
How big is the baby? About 5 inches long and weighs as much as a turnip.
Are you in maternity clothes? Yup! A lot of my regular shirts still fit, but not my pants.
How do you feel physically? For about the last two weeks, I've really been enjoying feeling good. I really missed that during my first trimester. But the dry season just started here so I've been HOT. I just have to make it to March!
Sleep? I would love to be napping every day, but my 2 year old recently stopped napping so naps are hit or miss. I've been sleeping really well at night, thankfully.
Miss anything? I certainly miss not limiting my caffeine. I'm allowing myself a cup of coffee every morning, I really don't think I could get up without it. I am also really missing American food. Since I've been pregnant, I constantly catch myself dreaming about food that I can't get.
Feeling movement of the baby? Yes, I have for about the last week. I love it!
Food cravings? Fruit and pasta.
Gender of the baby? I made my appointment today. We'll find out on February 2nd...can't wait!
Mood? I'm very excited about this baby. But I also have feeling of anxiety over the thought of having 3 kids. I've also been missing my family and friends a ton, but over all life is good and we are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment