Thursday, October 18, 2012

Molly's Baby Shower

Last weekend my wonderful friends hosted a very sweet baby shower for Molly and I. They are so thoughtful! The theme of the shower was cupcakes. There was a cupcake bar where we got to ice and decorate cupcakes. Delish! Thank you so much to all of you who came, and especially to the sweet friends who did the planning. 




I just love this wreath that my talented friend Jessica made. I have it hanging on Molly's door!


Chad and I really enjoyed reading all the "wishes for baby" that we received. I'm going to keep them for her. :)




Decorating cupcakes...mine was so yummy!


My mom bought this sweet hand-made outfit in Italy...before she even knew we were having a girl!


I love this plaque that my friend Tara had done for Molly. It looks perfect in her room!


This beautiful blanket is covered in scriptures! Graham has one just like it in blue (they both came from my sweet mother-in-law) and he used it all the time. 


My friend Erin made this hot pink tutu, I love it!


Look at all the goodies!


And here are all my precious friends who hosted the shower for me. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends. 


1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it feel more real now!? I love that plaque too...Macy has one in pink and brown! Can't wait to meet Miss Molly!!!!

    ReplyDelete