Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stairs

Hooray! Chad, Graham, Razz, and I are in St. Simons, Georgia right now. Chad is in between jobs and we didn't really have much going on this week, so we decided to get out of town spur of the moment. Yesterday we drove straight through (19 hours - yikes!) and Graham was such a trooper. I have to say, though, that making this drive last summer when G was 3 months old was a lot easier than with an 11 month old. He did not want to be in his car seat and he hardly slept at all. We spent most of today recovering from yesterday. We did, already, enjoy a couple of lovely walks on the beach. We are planning to enjoy plenty of those and lots of R and R while we're here. What a treat!

We knew when we arrived that the stairs would be an issue. The condo where we are staying has 4 levels and LOTS of stairs. G of course checked them out almost immediately and is starting to get the hang of it! Don't worry, we have the stairs going down blocked off.



I can't believe that in a few weeks this baby boy will have his first birthday. I know, I know, everyone says that it "flies by" - but it does! I am heartbroken that he is already so big, but I am loving every moment. If I haven't ever told you - I LOVE being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment